Sharing the love of Christ with all
Dear visitors, good news! Whilst some Church buildings within the Rutland Water Benefice remain closed others are beginning to re-open. Check the Calendar for forthcoming services.
Our first day back in Church
There was a communion service in North Luffenham Church last Sunday, 2nd August. Find our what happended.
Welcome to the Rutland Water Benefice, comprising the parishes of Edith Weston, Empingham, Lyndon, Manton, North Luffenham, Pilton, Preston, Ridlington, Whitwell and Wing. Each church usually has a regular pattern of worship.
As government restrictions begin ease we continue to use different ways to stay in touch; a brief overview of these are listed below.
- News - a regular update on what's been going on around the Benefice,
- Worship - options to join in worship every Sunday
Are you technically able? Would you be willing to join a team to assist with video editing for our Facebook watch party services on a rota basis? Please contact a member of the ministry team if this is something that interests you.
Rutland Water Benefice Magazine
The monthly Magazine is packed full of news, events and local services around the Benefice and includes innovative ways that different groups are staying in touch during the Covid-19 restrictions. The Magazine is usually distributed free of charge to every home in the Benefice, made possible by the generous support of the advertisers and our team of volunteer distributors.
Visit the Magazine web page to access a digital version or information about advertising.
Find out more about:
- Our Ministry Team
- the parishes - our Churchwardens contact details are listed within their specific parish page
- the parishes Worship and News gives an overview of recent news and events
- Burials and Graveyard for North Luffenham, which includes Churchyard Regulations
- Safeguarding contact details
- Rutland Bellringers Newsletter (pdf). You can find out more about bellinging on their website at Learn the Ropes!
Good news! Some of our church buildings are beginning to re-open. As each church has different opening times, please contact the relevant Churchwarden before your visit. Churchwardens details are located within the relevant parishes 'New to ... ' section. Alternatively, you may prefer to contact one of the Ministry team.
There are Primary schools in Empingham, Edith Weston and North Luffenham. All have received favourable OFSTED reports and the dedicated staff foster a vibrant and stimulating environment in these rural schools.