Sharing the love of Christ with all
Dear visitors, government regulations continue to be observed during the coronavirus pandemic. Many of our church buildings continue to be open for private prayer only, please contact the relevant Churchwarden (pdf) before your visit.
After the recent months in the wilderness we went back into our church buildings on Palm Sunday. Do please check the calendar for forthcoming services.
Welcome to Rutland Water Benefice
We continue to use different ways to stay in touch; a brief overview of these are listed below:
- News - a regular update on what's been going on around the Benefice
- Worship - options to join in worship every Sunday
- New! our explorers course is for anybody who has started
to ask questions about our life and purpose or who is wondering what the
Christian faith is all about - find out about Christrianity Explored (pdf).
- Find out about Dove Cottage Rutland re-opening its day care services
Find out more about:
- Our Ministry Team and how to contact them and the Churchwardens
- the parishes - churchwardens and church locations are listed within each parish section
- the parishes Worship and News gives an overview of recent news and events
- Burials and Graveyard for North Luffenham, which includes Churchyard Regulations
Call 999 if a child or adult is in immediate danger of serous or significant harm. Other useful information and contact details are available at the Diocese of Peterborough
Contact details for:
Rutland Water Benefice Magazine
The monthly Magazine is packed full of news, events and local services around the Benefice and includes innovative ways that different groups are staying in touch during the Covid-19 restrictions. The Magazine is usually distributed free of charge to every home in the Benefice, made possible by the generous support of the advertisers and our team of volunteer distributors.
Visit the Magazine web page to access a digital version and information about advertising.