St Nicholas Church is a simple 13th century building with double bell-cote with additions and alterations over the centuries, the building underwent the usual major restorations in the 1870s, hence the Victorian fittings and floor tiles and wall tiles behind the altar. A simple memorial on the north wall to honour those men who fought and Joseph Harris who died in World War 1. The windows are all clear lead-lights which keep the building flooded with light and allow worshippers to feel closely in touch with the surrounding countryside.
We have a Eucharist and Evensong service each month. Harvest Thanksgiving and St Nicholas Service in early December are major events in our church life.
Earliest records date from 1548 and copies of these are available to view by contacting the churchwarden.